Phi Land（φ Land）- Generates a unique Metaverse Land to Anyone with an ENS address.
- Interpret ENS as a Metaverse address
- Utilizing the ENS subdomain, you can generate metaverse land NFTs at ●●●.philand.eth
- Community Owned & Driven
Current Metaverse Land Problems
- Less Connectivity / Composability / Availability
- Usage is limited
- Supply size is determined by a platform
- Not Community-Owned
- Maximized Connectivity / Composability / Availability
- Usage is unlimited
- Supply size is NOT determined by a platform
- Unlimited Usage
- Citizen Badge NFT
- Object NFT
- Generative National Anthem
Principal @0xshugo, Wizard Engineer @Zack_3939, Goblin @ZkEther
How it's made
@ensdomains, @MoralisWeb3, @opensea,
- Create a node in Moralis.
- Mint "philand.eth", the issuer of the subdomains.
- Fork the NFT creation part of "Cryptsncaverns"(SVG format).
STEP1 (ENS Subdomain and NFT for the ownership of the domain)
- Contract owns "philand.eth" to mint subdomains.
- User requests our contract to mint a subdomain of "●●●.philand.eth".
- Contract mints the subdomain and delegates the controller to the user.
- Contract mints the NFT as evidence that the user owns the subdomain.
- User acquires the ENS subdomain and the NFT of the proof of ownership.
STEP2 (Land NFT)
- User requests contract to generate a unique Land NFT from the subdomain.
- Land NFT will be automatically generated at random from the user's subdomain TokenID and block number.
- As a result, the user obtains a Land NFT for Metaverse with ENS subdomain.
- Contract-Centric Design in which our contract is responsible for generating subdomains and NFTs
- Generation of Land NFTs using random elements of TokenID and block number, conditional on the subdomain.